What is the Step Functions service and when to use it.
How to chain Lambda functions together as a workflow.
How to trigger Step Functions using API Gateway and CloudWatch Events.
Monitoring and debugging Step Functions.
How to wait for human input using activities.
All the latest features such as Nested Workflows, Express Workflows and Dynamic Parallelism.
- What is Step Functions? FREE PREVIEW
- What is Step Functions - useful links FREE PREVIEW
- A tour of the Step Functions console FREE PREVIEW
- When to use Step Functions? FREE PREVIEW
- 7 types of states FREE PREVIEW
- Managing execution state FREE PREVIEW
- Error handling FREE PREVIEW
- Error handling - useful links FREE PREVIEW
- Monitoring and debugging FREE PREVIEW
- Service limits FREE PREVIEW
- Service limits - useful links FREE PREVIEW
- Express workflows FREE PREVIEW
- AWS PrivateLink
- Serverless framework and Step Functions FREE PREVIEW
- Chaining function calls
- Parallel tasks
- Using Pass state to modify execution state
- Express workflows
- API Gateway
- API Gateway - useful links
- CloudWatch Event
- CloudWatch Event - useful links
- What are activities? FREE PREVIEW
- Using activities in Step Functions
- Configuring activities in serverless.yml
- Configuring activities in serverless.yml - useful links
- What are callbacks?
- Configuring callbacks in serverless.yml
- What are nested workflows?
- Configuring nested workflows in serverless.yml
- Why do we need blue-green deployments?
- Implementing blue-green deployment in serverless.yml
- Best Practices
- try-catch FREE PREVIEW
- More resources for you
- Before you go...
Hi, my name is Yan Cui. I'm an AWS Serverless Hero and the instructor of this course. I'm also the author of Production-Ready Serverless by Manning and a regular speaker at user groups and conferences internally.
I am an experienced engineer and have run production workload on AWS for 10 years. I have been an architect and principal engineer with a variety of industries ranging from banking, e-commerce, sports streaming to mobile gaming. I have worked extensively with AWS Lambda in production and have been helping clients around the world adopt AWS and serverless as an independent consultant.